Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Poofing for a couple of weeks

I have an announcement.

No, book 2 is not out yet. That’s next month.

It’s bigger than book 2.

Ready?

K.

I’m going to Disney!!!

[insert non-existent emoji here because there isn’t one excited enough to describe how I feel right now]

I’ve been waiting to go to Disney my entire life, and now I’m going with Co-Cap. We’ll be there from May 14 to May 24, and then we’ll be wandering around Florida for a while because neither of us wants to drive home in Memorial Day traffic.

So long story short, I’ll be gone for about two weeks starting Thursday.

I know. I know. Don’t cry. It’s okay. I’ll have a great time. 

And when I return…book 2!!!

Geek on,
Deanna

-Twitter @DDGeekWriter
-Facebook
-Amazon
-Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment