Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wondrous Words Wednesday 10-21-15

Welcome to this week’s Wondrous Words Wednesday, hosted by The Bermuda Onion.

Here’s how it works. Find a new word(s)? Blog about it/them and then link up at the host blog.

Here are my words for the week.

Vagrant - a person without a settled home or regular work who wanders from place to place and lives by begging.

Perspicacious - having a ready insight into and understanding of things

~~~

Less than a month until my third book comes out!

Signup to participate in the release day blast on Nov 17!

Geek on,
Deanna

-Twitter @DDGeekWriter
-Facebook
-Amazon
-Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Vagrant is the one I knew today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perspicacious is a mouthful! It's a great word but I'm not sure I could toss it out casually in a conversation.

    ReplyDelete