Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NENOREMO Day 11: Geekery and Nano

NENOREMO Day 11

Six days and counting!

Today, I’m actually in two places. (There goes Deanna Dee, defying physics again.) First, I have an interview about me and geekery. Want to know who my favorite villain is?

Cody Langille’s got the answer.

Thanks for hosting me, Cody! And folks, follow this guy. His debut novel comes out soon, and he’s an awesome writer!

~

Thing #2. Doing NanoWrimo this year? I’m not, but I was interviewed by Alli Marshall and give some advice on hitting the 50,000 mark.

Go here to read all about it

~~~

Round One, FLIRT
Mark your calendar! Finish Him releases Nov 17 and will be 99c from Nov 17 to Nov 24!

~Add Finish Him on Goodreads

Want to help promote Finish Him’s release? Fill out this form to participate in the release blast on Nov 17 or feature the book in another way.

If you read and enjoyed Critical Hit-On, please consider nominating it for Read Freely’s Best books of 2015!

Geek on,
Deanna

-Twitter @DDGeekWriter
-Facebook
-Amazon
-Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment