Sunday, January 31, 2016

I've Returned and Valentine's Sale!

Happy New Year!

Appologies for my sudden and extended disappearance. There were ill family members and long-ish roadtrips and general difficulties with getting back on track in 2016.

I’m here now, though, and great things are afoot. Presenting a Valentine’s Sale!

Follow the links on the designated days for some awesome savings on three of my books.

Feb 1-7
Get One Fling to Rule Them All for only 99c!

Also get Critical Hit-On for only 99c right now.

New release!
-Pair of Dice Lost (a Lydia and Scott Valentine’s story) is available now and will be free Feb 3-5.

Hope 2016 is off to an epic start for everyone!

Geek on,
Deanna

-Twitter @DDGeekWriter
-Facebook
-Amazon
-Goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dianna, nice to meet you. Looking forward to reading your books. Thank you
    I'm leaving a comment for The Evernight Teen bloghop as I can't seem to find the post ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Linda! Thanks for stopping by! I accidentally scheduled the party post for tomorrow, but I've fixed it. It's live now, and here's the link.
      http://ddgeekwriter.blogspot.com/2016/01/third-evernight-teen-birthday-party.html
      Best,
      Deanna :)

      Delete