Wednesday, November 1, 2017

WWW Wednesday 11-1-17

WWW Wednesday

Hosted by Taking on a World of Words

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I’m a little over halfway through this, and so far, I’m enjoying it. The story follows a few characters, each with some kind of romantic struggle, and there’s some underlying threat/relationship between them all that I’m interested to unearth.

What did you recently finish reading?

This was incredible. A story about kids like Alice who aren’t dealing with being ejected from their rabbit hole? Yes, please.

Same as above. This was wonderful. I’m very much looking forward to more in this series.

I wanted to love this and didn’t. After reading The Night Circus a few months ago, I’ve really been into atmospheric fantasy. This just wasn’t as atmospheric or magical as I’d hoped.

What do you think you’ll read next?

Waiting to get my hands on this one. Riordan’s best series yet, in my humble opinion, and I really want to know how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment