Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WWW Wednesday 11-29-17

Hosted by Taking on a World of Words

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

Slade House. I’m not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, but it’s good and not too long. So, I’ll plow through.

What did you recently finish reading?

I finished Surviving Demon Island by Jaci Burton. I didn’t realize it was paranormal romance from the blurb. PNR isn’t my usual stomping grounds, so I didn’t get as invested as I might have.

I started and gave up on Super Sad True Love Story last week. It wasn’t working for me right now, but I might try it again sometime.

What do you think you’ll read next?

b

Still waiting for this to make its way my way.

~~~

Love at the Edge of Seventeen, a YA romance anthology featuring my story “Be Null, My Heart,” is coming next April! If you love romance, young adult lit, or both, please consider backing the project on kickstarter!

Shares also appreciated. 😊

~~~

As always, thanks for dropping by my blog. Feel free to hunt me down around the web at my frequently used Goodreads, my somewhat-used Facebook, and my hopefully to-be-used-more Twitter.

Also, check out my stuff on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment