Saturday, March 3, 2018

Saturday Seven: Series I Want the Next Book in RIGHT NOW

Saturday Seven

Hosted by Long and Short Reviews

Seven series for which I have grabby hands for the next book

-The Akata Witch series by Nnedi Okoraafor (ya/mg fantasy)

-The Wayward Children series by Seanan Mcguire (dark fantasy)

-The Upside-Down Magic series by Sarah Mlynowski, Lauren Myracle, and Emily Jenkins (children’s fantasy)

-The Thousandth Floor series by Katharine McGee (ya dystopia/thriller)

-The Heart of Iron series by Ashley Poston (ya scifi retelling)

-The Her Royal Spyness series by Rhys Bowen (adult historical mystery)

-The Adventurer’s Guide series by Wade Albert White (middle grade fantasy)

What series do you love? Tell me. Feed my reading addiction…

Also, come hang out with me on Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. Okay ... I have to make notes of those YA books for my kid. I've not heard of any of them and she's always looking for books to read. I've actually read the first book in that Seanan Mcguire series. Need to get busy continuing it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice mix of books. I see a couple of authors that are familiar and I also see a couple of books I need to mention to the library. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard some really good things about the Wayward Children series. Your post makes me want to read them sooner than I was planning to.

    My Saturday Seven Post this week: http://lydiaschoch.com/saturday-seven-the-best-science-fiction-tropes. Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wayward Children is everything I never knew I wanted out of the Alice in Wonderland type story. No actual mention of Alice, just...I don't have words. Read them. :)

    ReplyDelete