Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Wondrous Words Wednesday 11-18-15

Welcome to this week’s Wondrous Words Wednesday, hosted by The Bermuda Onion.

Here’s how it works. Find a new word(s)? Blog about it/them and then link up at the host blog.

Here are my words for the week.

Well, word, actually, but it’s a good one.

Defenestration - the act of throwing someone out of a window.

~~~

Round One, FLIRT
It’s here! Finish Him is out and only 99c until Nov 24! ~Grab your copy!

~Add Finish Him on Goodreads

If you read and enjoyed Critical Hit-On, please consider nominating it for Read Freely’s Best books of 2015!



Geek on,
Deanna

-Twitter @DDGeekWriter
-Facebook
-Amazon
-Goodreads

5 comments:

  1. I find it interesting that there's a word for something so specific. Great word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came upon this word awhile ago. When I read your definition, I remembered it. I wonder if I could have defined it myself. Probably not! Thanks for the "memory jog".

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is actually a word for doing that, interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'd love to hear about the origins of that one. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the book release!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have never guessed the definition.

    ReplyDelete