Monday, April 20, 2015

They like to hear me talk...?

Another week, another blog appearance.

This week, I’ve been interviewed by the lovely people over at Romance Junkies. They asked me a beautiful assortment of questions of which I answered all with great wit and charm (or at least with an attempt on both of those). At any rate, wondering what my “perfect hero” is like?

Well, don’t just stand there….

Go read the interview

It’s fun. I promise. Everything I do is fun.

In other news, I saw a production of Little Women the Musical this weekend, and it was excellent. If you ever have the chance to go, well, go. Not only is it a touching story, but it is a great inspiration to writers everywhere.

Speaking of writing, I need to go do that. Great things are in the making, including a nearly complete book 2. More on that later.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Geek on,
Deanna

On Twitter @DDGeekWriter
And on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment