Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday Seven: Books I Geek Out With

Saturday Seven

Hosted by Long and Short Reviews

Wednesday was Pi Day, a holiday I celebrate without shame. So, here are seven books to get your geek on.

-Geekerella by Ashley Poston

-Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

-The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Sarvenaz Tash

-Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde

-Dating on the Dork Side by Charity Tahmaseb and Darcy Vance

-I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maureen Goo

-The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris

What books do you geek out with?

Come say hi on Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love Pi Day. It's such a fun way to break up the dreary month of March.

    I like to geek out on The Hobbit. It's the kind of book that works best if you jump into the plot and go with the flow. :)

    My post this week: http://lydiaschoch.com/saturday-seven-books-with-green-covers/



    ReplyDelete
  2. If you liked Dating on the Dork Side, you should definitely try "The Geek Girl's Guide to Cheerleading" by Charity and Darcy. You'll love it!

    I am here! http://www.mariannearkins.com/saturday-seven-authors-i-know-irl/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All new to me so...more books to put on my "check this out" list. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing, and I definitely agree with Marianne's recommendation of "The Geek Girl's Guide..." Wonderful book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great list! I'll have to add some of these to my TBR list. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was too impatient to wait at my favorite pizza place for their $3.14 special on "Pi Day" but I love being a geek. I'm always delighted when one of the main characters in a story is a geek, and my hubby points out that this is why my review is often diametrically opposed to others' with respect to some of my favorites, lol.

    My post is at: https://thereadingaddict-elf.blogspot.com/2018/03/saturday-seven-favorite-cozy-mystery.html

    ReplyDelete