Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WWW Wednesday 11-15-17

Hosted by Taking on a World of Words

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

The Master Magician is the third book in the Paper Magician trilogy (which, incidentally, has four books in it according to Goodreads). This is such an interesting fantasy concept, and I’m glad I got the chance to read these books.

What did you recently finish reading?

Paper Magician and Glass Magician. Enjoyed both.

What do you think you’ll read next?

This, unfortunately, still hasn’t found its way to a reading nook near me. I suppose continuing to post it here is my attempt at undying optimism.

~~~

Love at the Edge of Seventeen, a YA romance anthology featuring my story “Be Null, My Heart,” is coming next April! If you love romance, young adult lit, or both, please consider backing the project on kickstarter!

Shares also appreciated. 😊

~~~

As always, thanks for dropping by my blog. Feel free to hunt me down around the web at my frequently used Goodreads, my somewhat-used Facebook, and my hopefully to-be-used-more Twitter.

Also, check out my stuff on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen 'The Paper Magician' around. I'm glad you are enjoying the series! My son has MA and the Gods of Asgard to read too, but it's sitting on the table waiting for him to read it. He finally picked up the Harry Potter series (I think he was resisting because his sister and I were badgering him too much to read them! haha), so MA may sit there for a while longer! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my post! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete