Wednesday, November 22, 2017

WWW Wednesday 11-22-17

Hosted by Taking on a World of Words

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

This popped up in a Book Riot email. The title caught my attention, so I grabbed it. I’m only a few pages in, but so far, I’m curious.

What did you recently finish reading?

I closed on The Master Magician and the Paper Magician series. Very much enjoyed the series.

I came down with a pretty crummy cold this past week. And apparently, when I’m sick, I binge read romance novels. So…

I finished off the Las Vegas Sinners series, which I started a year or two ago. These are hockey romances written by Katie Kenyhercz, who I went to school with, and they are the perfect blend of swoony and fun. Perfect for feeling good when one is sick.

I also read the first two books (of what I assume will be more) in the Love Hurts series by Sawyer Bennett. These are as swoony as the Las Vegas Sinners with a lot more heat. Looking forward to more.

What do you think you’ll read next?

I actually have a few other options lying around, but as I haven’t decided which will be next, Magnus Chase is still my stand-in here.

~Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

~~~

Love at the Edge of Seventeen, a YA romance anthology featuring my story “Be Null, My Heart,” is coming next April! If you love romance, young adult lit, or both, please consider backing the project on kickstarter!

Shares also appreciated. 😊

~~~

As always, thanks for dropping by my blog. Feel free to hunt me down around the web at my frequently used Goodreads, my somewhat-used Facebook, and my hopefully to-be-used-more Twitter.

Also, check out my stuff on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment