Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WWW Wednesday 11-8-17

Hosted by Taking on a World of Words

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

-What are you currently reading?

I finally picked up The Paper Magician. I’ve had this one on my to-read list for a while and never got to it. But I’m here now and liking it so far.

What did you recently finish reading?

I’ve also been meaning to read the Upside-Down Magic books for a while. They are achingly adorable, and I look forward to more of them coming out.

The Accidental Keyhand has also been sitting on my to-read list forever. I didn’t like it as much as I thought based on the blurb, but it was an entertaining read, nonetheless.

Lastly, the book I was reading this time last week—The Witches of Cambridge. This is a lighthearted book about love and friendship and a little bit of tragedy that touches the heart in unexpected places. Recommend.

What do you think you’ll read next?

I’m still holding out to get The Ship of the Dead as my next read.

No comments:

Post a Comment